Wondering how you can make your home into an eco-friendly one? Start going green at home by incorporating an energy-efficient and environmentally-friendly lifestyle into your daily routine! Check out these awesome tips, courtesy of Simple Mom, on how to make your home into an eco-friendly one.
- Set a goal for yourself to begin taking five minute showers. Shortening your shower length can help you conserve the water you use at home!
- Stop using paper napkins at home, and start using cloth napkins that you can reuse over and over again. Also, do not use paper products to clean your home; switch to cloth, and recycle old towels and T-shirts by using these as your cleaning materials.
- Find out if your home is truly energy-efficient by conducting a quick energy audit on it.
- Fix any leaky faucets you find inside your home.
- Make your own household cleaners. This can save you money and will ensure that you’re not using anything that isn’t eco-friendly.
- Dry your wet clothes on a clothesline outside.